From 10 January 2020 to 02 February 2020 "Legends of Lion Dance" Exhibition
Apart from showing how lion heads are made, the exhibition promoted the meaning of the lion dance, the traditions of Chinese New Year and their importance in Hong Kong culture.The exhibition also displayed Cantonese Opera costumes and traditional Chinese music instruments made in Hong Kong.
28 January 2020
Chinese New Year Reception in Brussels
28 January 2020 Chinese New Year Reception in Brussels
The Annual Chinese New Year's Reception was held at Tangla Hotel Brussels, in celebration of the Year of the Rat. The reception was jointly organized by the BHKS and the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Brussels, with the support of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
01 December 2020
Webinar - "Why Hong Kong Still Matters for Business?"
01 December 2020 Webinar - "Why Hong Kong Still Matters for Business?"
1 December 2020, 4:00 - 5:00pm CET
3 Belgian entrepreneurs will share their insight on setting up shops and managing businesses in Hong Kong. In addition, representatives of the HKSAR Government and the Belgian Federal Government will provide updates on the latest developments of Hong Kong.
* Goedele Zwaenepoel (Director of Art & Antiques, Axel Vervoordt)
* Edward Verté (CEO, Diamanti Per Tutti)
* Olivier Dubois (Director, Tritas Consulting)
* Eddie Cheung (Special Representative for Hong Kong Economic and Trade Affairs to the European Union)
* Peter Robberecht (Consul General of Belgium to Hong Kong and Macao)
* Paula Kant (Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK Brussels)
* Alexander De Beir (Chairman, BHKS; Moderator of the webinar)