01 December 2020 Webinar - "Why Hong Kong Still Matters for Business?"
1 December 2020, 4:00 - 5:00pm CET
3 Belgian entrepreneurs will share their insight on setting up shops and managing businesses in Hong Kong. In addition, representatives of the HKSAR Government and the Belgian Federal Government will provide updates on the latest developments of Hong Kong.
- * Goedele Zwaenepoel (Director of Art & Antiques, Axel Vervoordt)
- * Edward Verté (CEO, Diamanti Per Tutti)
- * Olivier Dubois (Director, Tritas Consulting)
- * Eddie Cheung (Special Representative for Hong Kong Economic and Trade Affairs to the European Union)
- * Peter Robberecht (Consul General of Belgium to Hong Kong and Macao)
- * Paula Kant (Head of Investment Promotion, InvestHK Brussels)
- * Alexander De Beir (Chairman, BHKS; Moderator of the webinar)